Raspberry Pi is the hottest low-cost computing platform that enables you to create interesting applications with basic programming languages. This open source hardware opens a whole new world to create interesting hardware scenarios.
This 5 day training on R-Pi will cover the basics of what you need to get up and running with the Raspberry Pi.
Unlike other centers who offer nothing but basic setup+some fun projects, this course at EFY tech center is fundamental. It is like teaching A B C (alphabets) and grammar and then what essay someone writes with it is purely his/her creativity.
And as our courses are backed by hands on training, you are sure that every thing you are learning can be implemented practically.
– Introduction & installation of Raspberry Pi
– Introduction to on board hardware
– Basic set up and first boot configuration
– Configuration of Network setup, Remote access and proxy setup
– Basic Linux commands
– Basic GUI software installation
– Controlling GPIOs
– Interfacing of LEDs, Switches, Motors
– Interfacing of Sensors, Seven Segment display, LCD
– Interfacing Camera and GPS interface
– Programming choices
Final day project:
“Web Based Home Automation System”