With the announcement of government of India’s manufacturing policy expected soon, the stage seems to be well set for robust growth in the PCB market in near future, opening up a minefield of opportunities for PCB designers. Take this course to set yourself to jump into this vast ocean of job opportunities!
– Basic concepts of PCB Designing
– Introduction to and Installation of gEDA or Eagle Software
– Designing of PCB Schematic and layout technique with leaded components and SMD
– Documentation using ERC, DRC, NETLIST, PARTLIST, GERBER files
– Direct Board file creation for “ DC POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT”
Auto Routing Techniques
– Multilayer creation
– BOM creation
– New Component creation Technique.
– Making of a PCB of DC Power supply circuit or a sensor board
– Drilling , Soldering of components and Testing of DC power supply circuit.